Caravaca de la Cruz's coat of arms route
Do you know the shields and stately homes of Caravaca de la Cruz.
Derived from its medieval history, Caravaca de la Cruz, as the first border line with the old Nasrid kingdom of Granada, houses in its streets, monuments and manor houses a multitude of shields scattered throughout its ancient area.
Symbols of nobles and families from distant lands, who left their mark on the façade of these stately homes as a sign of status and belonging, and also of the power conferred associated with the distribution of land made by the different Christian kings among those who accompanied them in the different struggles and wars to conquer these places.
Learn to distinguish them and know their roots and origin in a guided tour that will show you Caravaca de la Cruz in a different way.
- Preis: 10€ pro Person (einschl. Steuern)
- Aktivitäten in folgenden Sprachen verfügbar: Spanisch.Englisch
Caravaca de la Cruz (Murcia)
- Dauer: 2 Stunden, 30 Minuten
- Datum verfügbar ab: 22/10/2019
- Datum verfügbar bis: 28/02/2021
- Kategorie des Aktivitäten: Routen und Besichtigungen. Städte
- Für wen?: LGBT. Senior. Adults without children. Families. Young people
- Veranstalter: TURISMO RURAL MURCIA.ES
Vom Anbieter bereitgestellte Information