“El Cid” trail – Famous knight and his path of exile.
Castilla y Leon province (north of Madrid) is home to the roots and history of the Spanish and consequently the heart of national culture. Since the Early Middle Ages until nowadays, Castilla León has been thriving with its rich history, architecture, landscapes and cuisine. This region marked with castles is homeland to Spanish hero El Cid: famous medieval knight and the military leader. Ride along routes taken by El Cid as in the times of the Moorish occupation. Explore the spectacular scenery on magnificent Spanish horses, the pride and joy of their owner.
Overnight accommodation on this ride is in very comfortable hotels with en suite bathrooms. The riding, food and wine is all above average, this riding holiday is highly recommended for good riders wanting to experience true Spanish culture in comfort.
Hotel, breakfast and dinner Guide and minibus transfer
Single/double rooms Picnic lunch
Liability insurance Traditional Spanish saddle: Silla vaquera
Experienced Spanish and Spanish mix trail horses
- Preis: 1.195€ pro Person (einschl. Steuern)
- Aktivitäten in folgenden Sprachen verfügbar: Spanisch.Englisch
- Dauer: 7 Tage
- Datum verfügbar ab: 02/06/2018
- Datum verfügbar bis: 30/09/2019
- Kategorie des Aktivitäten: Routen und Besichtigungen. Natur. Sport und Abenteuer. Reittourismus. Natur. Ökotourismus
- Für wen?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Veranstalter: Caballos del Arlanza
Vom Anbieter bereitgestellte Information
Valley of Ura
Swimming pool in Covarrubias
Natural park La Yecla
Monastery of St. Domingo