Feel like an oil maker for a day
Province of Jaén is the oil olive World Capital and the best place to feel like an olive-oil producer for a day and live a memorable experience.
We will begin the day in the olive grove, where you will feel like an olive gatherer, collecting the fruit that will become the best liquid gold. We will enjoy strolling the olive grove, picking olives, and taking them to the mill. Once in the oil mill, our host José Antonio will show us the manufacturing processes that convert olives in oil. Also we will learn about the olive varieties and will taste different extra virgin olive oils.
This unique experience continues through Baeza, where our chef Xavi will await us in his tavern to taste some of the typical dishes of the region that will take you to the usual flavors, without additives.
To complete this special day, in the afternoon we will visit Ubeda and Baeza, World Heritage Cities, with the architect Andrés de Valdelvira as a real driver of History of these cities. Unique heritage in the world.
The meeting point will be the own oil mill, very close to Baeza and we will reach the olive grove in 4x4 vehicle.
- Preis: 145€ pro Person (einschl. Steuern)
- Aktivitäten in folgenden Sprachen verfügbar: Spanisch.Englisch
- Dauer: 6 Stunden
- Datum verfügbar ab: 20/10/2017
- Datum verfügbar bis: 31/12/2020
- Weitere Informationen: This experience is available from October to January during the harvesting season. Don't miss it!
- Kategorie des Aktivitäten: Gastronomie. Ölproben. Natur. Agrotourismus. Ökotourismus
- Für wen?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Veranstalter: TURISMO VIVENCIAL
Vom Anbieter bereitgestellte Information
Tasting the best virgin extra oil
The Olive fied waiting for you
An authentic olive gatherer for a day
Baeza, World Heritage City