Private Napoleon and Constitution Tour
Travel back to 1812, discover the spirit of Cádiz and the liberties encased in a Constitution that would prove to be decisive for Europe and Latin America.
We will take you along that route to discover the liberal city of that memorable period: the homes of the members of parliament, the sities of the debates, the commemorative monments and the squares and streets were the backdrop to one of the most important moments of Spain.
A 2 hours walk about Napoleon and the first Spanish Constitution (La Pepa), throughout the oldest city in Europe, and possibly the best place on earth!
This delightful tour will start with an introduction about the French Revolution and the importance that Spain had in this event. We will go through the walls and defenses of Cadiz and show the places where the Constitution was proclaimed once it was signed (squares and churches).
Monument 1812 Constitution
Casa de los espejos
Baluarte de Candelaria
Plaza del Mentidero
Plaza San Antonio
Oratorio de San Felipe
- Preis: 125€ pro Person (einschl. Steuern)
- Aktivitäten in folgenden Sprachen verfügbar: Spanisch.Englisch
- Dauer: 2 Stunden
- Datum verfügbar ab: 15/01/2017
- Datum verfügbar bis: 31/12/2019
- Weitere Informationen: Prices: 125 € total (group 1 to 6 people) 25 € p.p. every extra person Schedule: Every Day 10.00am - 18:00pm Meeting point: Plaza de España, in front of the monument (50mt from the docks)
- Kategorie des Aktivitäten: Routen und Besichtigungen. Städte
- Für wen?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Veranstalter: PANCHO TOURS SL
Vom Anbieter bereitgestellte Information