What makes this city special among all the others is that its old name origin is added importance as capital, economic, social, strategic and religious who remained for much of his past, a past that now under our feet and reveal in this tourist route on the Underground Córdoba.
Our journey begins with the desire to contemplate the passing of the centuries; since Roman foundation until today are preserved under our feet in the footsteps of Emperor Maximian, the testimony of Ibn Hazm and the wanderings of Maimonides. Outside the current development of the city and accompanied by this longing, discover the precious orthogonal layout of the Roman city, and the changes that occur with the entry of the Middle Ages, leaving the stones reveal to us the beauty of art. A quiet voice rises from the ground through the Arab and Mozarabic housing from the footprint of its mosques and churches we find the greatness of each culture and understand the richness of the subsoil of our city. Contraponiéndolas to the words of Napoleon, this time following the path we have set, from the depths of the earth, centuries of history tell us.
From the Palace of Maximian to the walls rebuilt in the early twentieth century, discover the hidden secrets of the city in contemporary buildings.
- Preis: 15€ pro Person (einschl. Steuern)
- Aktivitäten in folgenden Sprachen verfügbar: Spanisch.Englisch.Französisch
- Dauer: 4 Stunden
- Datum verfügbar ab: 01/12/2014
- Datum verfügbar bis: 31/12/2024
- Weitere Informationen: Departures: Mondays to Sundays. All year Hours: 10-14 hours Duration 4 hours. Languages: Spanish, English, French. Meeting Point: Door Cordoba Bus Station. Prices: Adults 10 € Children Free Notes: comfortable shoes and clothing is recommended, as the route is entirely on foot. For people with disabilities, adapt special visits.
- Kategorie des Aktivitäten: Routen und Besichtigungen. Städte
- Für wen?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Veranstalter: CORDOBA INCOMING SC.
Vom Anbieter bereitgestellte Information
Unternehmungen, die Sie ebenfalls interessieren könnten
14,9€ pro Person (einschl. Steuern)
Entdecken Sie das Monumental des Verkaufs des Heiligen ... (+Mehr)