Wolf territory, wildlife in the Sierra de la Culebra
The Wolf, is credited as being predatory, social need, but also the population of herbivores, regulator imposes a balance and develop a priority function in nature: eliminate and to control the population of harmful animals, such as wild boar.
Where he is actually known to Wolf it is in your social life of herd, where is put in value its intelligence, where known to live an organized and where has won the game the man on many occasions.
IBERIAN Wolf "canis lupus signatus", the protagonist of the Sierra de la Culebra and therefore so is this experience, which highlights the observation of fauna Ibérica in total freedom, an enclave only in authorized areas previously, to a distance of 800 m and 1,200 m of distance and always in height, with binoculars and spyglass of high quality we provide, which guarantees maximum respect for wildlife, from where to study, comment and observe their behavior and habits.
Field guides with long experience in the Sierra of the Culebra, spyglass land, Minox binoculars, van of 9 seats for travel in the full week Natural reserve.
Weekend, four field trips to Iberian wolf and Wildlife observation.
- Preis: 110€ pro Person (einschl. Steuern)
- Aktivitäten in folgenden Sprachen verfügbar: Spanisch.Englisch
- Dauer: 2 Tage
- Datum verfügbar ab: 01/03/2019
- Datum verfügbar bis: 01/05/2020
- Kategorie des Aktivitäten: Natur. Ökotourismus. Beobachtung von Flora und Fauna
- Für wen?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Veranstalter: ZAMORA NATURAL
Vom Anbieter bereitgestellte Information
IBERIAN WOLF HOWLING
TRADITIONAL ARCHITECTURE IN THE SIERRA