Sherry & Tapas Tour
What should you expect?
Our Sherry & Tapas Tour is a 4-hour tour experience visiting 4 different bars in a small group tour with a maximum of 8 people. Your guide, Carlos, will meet you at the Plaza de España fountain in Vejer to begin your journey. Carlos is incredibly knowledgeable and passionate about local cuisine and wine and is wine-certified (WSET Level 2).
He will explain how sherry is produced, different types of sherry, wine tasting, local cuisines and recommended wine and sherry pairings. Expect to hear all about local traditions and cultural anecdotes as you stop at interesting points of the village between tapa bars.
All 5 sherries, and 5 tapas are included, sampling a variety of tapas such as boquerones, jamón ibérico, pescaíto frito, salmorejo, red tuna, local cheese and finish with moorish desserts, depending on the season. Tapas will be expertly paired with a sherry, or wine if you prefer (alternative beverages can be provided for children and non-wine drinkers).
Come hungry, leave full and happy!
- Preis: 59€ pro Person (einschl. Steuern)
- Aktivitäten in folgenden Sprachen verfügbar: Spanisch.Englisch
Vejer de la Frontera (Cadiz)
- Dauer: 4 Stunden
- Datum verfügbar ab: 10/05/2019
- Datum verfügbar bis: 31/12/2020
- Weitere Informationen: Tuesday to Sunday. Book at least 24 hours in advance. Our tours are small groups 2-8. If your group is bigger get in contact with us and we will design a custom tour just for you and your group!
- Kategorie des Aktivitäten: Gastronomie. Önotourismus. Tapas
- Für wen?: LGBT. Senior. Adults without children. Young people
- Veranstalter: Explore la Tierra
Vom Anbieter bereitgestellte Information
Palo cortado in an andalusian Tabanco
Amontillado sherry with Bluefin Tuna
Sherry tasting at Vejer de la Frontera
Walking through beautiful white streets