Descent of the Rio Sella by canoe
Located in the surroundings of the National Park of the Picos de Europa and ending at the fishing village of Ribadesella; The Sella river allows you to enjoy its 15 kilometers of descent by calm waters and without having any experience.
During the tour you can make stops to rest on the many river beaches, as well as take a dip in its crystal clear waters.
The departure time is always between 11:00 and 13:00 in the morning, making an exit to the river every 10 minutes, as our facilities are on the banks of the River Sella. Once in the river you have at most until 18:00 to finish the journey, being able to arrive at any time in the afternoon to return to the facilities to change clothes.
The reception is open from 10:00 a.m. in the morning
The total route is about 15 kilometers and it usually takes about 4 hours. If, for example, you leave the river at 11:30 a.m., at 3:30 p.m., the tour ends. The return to the office is estimated in about 20 minutes. If you are not in a hurry you can make all the stops that you want and hurry the afternoon arriving at the latest at 18:00 h.
- Preis: 20€ pro Person (einschl. Steuern)
- Aktivitäten in folgenden Sprachen verfügbar: Spanisch.Englisch
Cangas de Onís (Asturias)
- Dauer: 4 Stunden
- Datum verfügbar ab: 01/03/2017
- Datum verfügbar bis: 31/05/2021
- Kategorie des Aktivitäten: Wassersport. Sport und Abenteuer. Kanu und Kajak
- Für wen?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Veranstalter: Zenit Experiencias
Vom Anbieter bereitgestellte Information
Unternehmungen, die Sie ebenfalls interessieren könnten
69€ pro Person (einschl. Steuern)
Unter Wasser atmen, schwerelos sein, viele bunte Fische ... (+Mehr)