Between dolphins and pirates
Only from the sea it is possible to understand the exceptional nature of the Serra Gelada Natural Park in the province of Alicante. Visiting it aboard a boat is a unique opportunity, discovering it in a guided way will turn out to be a fascinating experience.
Embarking in Altea will sail at the foot of its incredible cliffs where you will get to know the flora and fauna of the Serra Gelada, the highest fossil dunes in Europe, visiting by boat one of the places with the greatest presence of Spanish bottlenose dolphins and knowing the importance of Posidonea Oceanic, an exceptional marine plant of our coasts.
The experience also includes a visit to the surroundings of the Serra Gelada by boat accompanied by nature guides, ending with the most authentic flavors of the Mediterranean of the Valencian Community in a restaurant where you can taste the pleasures of traditional cuisine.
Includes: Transfers from the client's accommodation to the area to visit, boat rental and exclusive skipper service, guide service en route and assistance throughout the day by expert guides in the environmental heritage of the Costa Blanca, insurance Liability, typical lunch in the area, lunch: Set menu with the restaurant 2 starters, main course and dessert. 1 drink Coffee.
- Preis: 145€ pro Person (einschl. Steuern)
- Aktivitäten in folgenden Sprachen verfügbar: Spanisch.Englisch
Jávea (Alicante - Alacant)
- Dauer: 1 Tage
- Datum verfügbar ab: 18/04/2019
- Datum verfügbar bis: 31/12/2019
- Weitere Informationen: Available everyday of the year.
- Kategorie des Aktivitäten: Wassersport. Natur. Beobachtung von Flora und Fauna
- Für wen?: LGBT. Senior. Adults without children. Families. Young people
- Veranstalter: SAO VIAJES NATURALES
Vom Anbieter bereitgestellte Information