Green Way / Vía Verde , From Cretas to Xerta
Discover the Greenway that formerly circulated the train from La Puebla de Hijar to Tortosa. At the moment it is well restored, signalized and with very low difficulty for the users doing of the cycling the most accomplished activity.
It crosses the most beautiful stretch of the green road of Val de Zafán, Terra Alta and Baix Ebre, from our local in Cretas to Xerta. It starts from the top having wonderful views of the Beceite Ports between fields of almond, vine and olive trees. Adventrate soon after in the Natural Park of the Ports with lush forests, streams and ravines of limestone rock passing through more than 30 tunnels and 6 viaducts, among them the highest of Spain built in stone. And to end it will appear the Ebro Valley with the river and orange trees on its banks. Upon arrival at the old train station of Xerta, a Matarraña Adventure van will pick you up and take you back to the beginning.
The journey takes about 4 hours with a very calm pace, being almost all the way downhill and level and without problems of orientation.
- Preis: 25€ pro Person (einschl. Steuern)
- Aktivitäten in folgenden Sprachen verfügbar: Spanisch.Englisch
- Dauer: 6 Stunden
- Datum verfügbar ab: 16/11/2016
- Datum verfügbar bis: 31/12/2019
- Weitere Informationen: Closed during January an February
- Kategorie des Aktivitäten: Routen und Besichtigungen. Natur. Sport und Abenteuer. Fahrradreisen
- Für wen?: LGBT. Senior. Adults without children. Families. Young people
- Veranstalter: MATARRAÑA AVENTURA
Vom Anbieter bereitgestellte Information