Departure from Caceres to the Palancar monastery , founded by San Pedro de Alcantara and regarded as the smallest in the world where a monk will guide us . After we depart to Plasencia, lovely capital of Valle del Jerte : Historical Plaza Mayor, Old and New Cathedral and Convent of Santo Domingo, now Parador .
Visit Garganta la Olla, more typical village imbued with legend Vera . Then we go into the Monastery of Yuste , where he spent his last days the Emperor Carlos V.
Back in Caceres, we stop at the National Park Monfragüe where we see the most picturesque places.
• Transfer by vehicle conditioning
• Accompanying guide throughout the trip
• Travel insurance
* Entrance fees to the Cathedral of Plasencia and the Monastery of Yuste
• Flexibility in the itinerary in the interests of the visitor.
Services not included
• No drinks and meals are included during the tour.
• No other service not mentioned as included ..
• Exclusive product for small groups .
The output is guaranteed with 2 people . The group will have an exclusive guide throughout the tour
• The route will be held with company car.
• The schedule and route is modified according to the availability of the customer, without this implying a surcharge or additional charge.
• Wear comfortable and appropriate clothing for the weather the day of the activity and essential with comfortable shoes suitable for all types of terrain
- Preis: 75€ pro Person (einschl. Steuern)
- Aktivitäten in folgenden Sprachen verfügbar: Spanisch
- Dauer: 9 Stunden
- Datum verfügbar ab: 31/12/2017
- Datum verfügbar bis: 31/12/2021
- Kategorie des Aktivitäten: Routen und Besichtigungen. Natur
- Für wen?: LGBT. Senior. Adults without children. Families. Young people
- Veranstalter: EXTREMADURATOURS
Vom Anbieter bereitgestellte Information
NATIONAL PARK MONFRAGÜE
GARGANTA LA OLLA