Located in Mora de Rubielos, a medieval village with great historical and artistic heritage (castle, wall, church… ), La Trufa Negra Resort is a rarity of strange and delicious luxury, a jewel in the heart of nature.
Avant-garde and tradition blend perfectly in this establishment, located in the heart of the Sierra de Gúdar-Javalambre, the perfect prelude to the highest peaks in the province of Teruel and cradle of the black truffle.
Stone, wood and alabaster give shape to the 39 rooms and 36 apartments. Each with its own character by the provision of spaces and a variety of pictorial works.
The SPA is one of the best designed which we have seen. With 275 m2 of recreational space and an absolutely perfect disposition. Bithermic wells, saunas, steam bath, shower itinerary, ice water cabin, hydrotherapy, thermo hammocks and hydrothermal swimming pool.
We cannot forget its restaurant, the Melanosporum, for those who want to enjoy the gastronomy in all the senses. Blending tradition and innovation, taking care to maximize the quality of the products. Has special relevance the truffle, condiment star of its elaborations.
Forget about the routine and reward yourself with a well deserved rest. Includes:
Board: bed and breakfast.
Bottle of cava.
A relaxing spa experience (90 min).
Fruit juice or herbal tea in viewpoint área.
Gift Slippers for the Spa.
- Preis: 79,9€ pro Person (einschl. Steuern)
- Aktivitäten in folgenden Sprachen verfügbar: Spanisch.Englisch
Mora de Rubielos (Teruel)
- Dauer: 1 Tage
- Datum verfügbar ab: 11/03/2015
- Datum verfügbar bis: 31/12/2019
- Weitere Informationen: The prices can change according to season and nights of stay, as well as the type of accommodation chosen.
- Kategorie des Aktivitäten: Gesundheit und Schönheit
- Für wen?: Young people. Adults without children. Senior
- Veranstalter: COMPLEJO LA TRUFA NEGRA
Vom Anbieter bereitgestellte Information
Come and relax in our spa
Standard double room
Unternehmungen, die Sie ebenfalls interessieren könnten
101,5€ pro Person (einschl. Steuern)
Das Hotel Castilla Termal Monasterio de Valbuena, das ... (+Mehr)
Valbuena de Duero