Cycling from Granada to the Tropical Coast
Less than an hour’s drive from the city of Granada you can find the Tropical coastline, called Costa Tropical. Due to the climate with 320 days of sunshine a year and an average temperature of 20ºC you can see sugar cane, avocados, custard apples and mangos to name just a few.
An old mountain road connects Granada town with this Tropical Coast. This road is called Carretera de la Cabra (Road of the Goat) and it used to be a Royal Cattle Track. Nowadays, with the fast highway between Granada and the Costa Tropical, this road is almost in disuse and therefore ideal for cyclists! We will bring you first out of Granada town towards this road, to avoid the traffic and the ugly parts. Once we leave you with the comfortable bike you will cycle into the mountains enjoying the splendid views before heading down through the subtropical area full with avocado trees and mangos to the beach of Almuñecar.
Have a swim in the Mediterranean Sea and take some of the famous barbecued Sardines on the beach before returning to Granada!
Included: - Rental a comfortable mountain bike with pannier rack, front suspension, Shimano components
- Includes cost of delivery at beginning of tour and back to your hotel. The unit price is per bike hired.
- Support car: A guide will drive the support car to help you in case of problems, and pick you up if necessary.
The support car can also transport the bikes, and other things you might need on your tour.
- Information on the trip: Full information on cycling or hiking with us will be provided (cultural and useful
details). For self-guided tours, maps & terrain guides or descriptions are also included.
- Preis: 145€ pro Person (einschl. Steuern)
- Aktivitäten in folgenden Sprachen verfügbar: Spanisch.Englisch
- Dauer: 1 Tage
- Datum verfügbar ab: 15/12/2017
- Datum verfügbar bis: 31/12/2019
- Kategorie des Aktivitäten: Routen und Besichtigungen. Natur. Sport und Abenteuer. Fahrradreisen
- Für wen?: Young people. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Veranstalter: Otros Caminos
Vom Anbieter bereitgestellte Information
Cycling in the mountains
Unternehmungen, die Sie ebenfalls interessieren könnten
209,5€ pro Person (einschl. Steuern)
Im Laufe der Jahre hat die "Ricardo Tormo" Rennstrecke ... (+Mehr)