Guided Tour: Lorca 19th and 20th Centuries
Lorca grew along the “General Way”, officially known as National 340, along the street and taking advantage of the “sale of Church land” (disentailment) in the 19th century, Lorca changed its physiognomy become a modern town.
In the 19th century, Middle Class were worried to create new places for leisure, so they promoted the building of the Theatre, the Casino and the Bull Ring; Buildings created for free time and leisure. “Cámara Agraria” and “Comunidad de Regantes” were buildings created to bring into good operation the town.
In the 20th century Lorca get its current appearance, with “Alamedas path”, “Corredera Street”, etc.
With a licensed tourist guide you will have the chance to know the town, stroll by its streets, visit public and private buildings.
Come!! Live the history!!
Starting time: 11:30 h
Duration: 1,5 h
Meeting point: Guerra Theatre Square
Including: Licensed tourist guide
Itinerary: Guerra Theatre Square, Corredera Street, Cámara Agraria, Comunidad de Regantes, Casino, Ruano House, Alamedas and Bull Ring
- Preis: 7€ pro Person (einschl. Steuern)
- Aktivitäten in folgenden Sprachen verfügbar: Spanisch.Englisch
- Dauer: 1 Stunden, 30 Minuten
- Datum verfügbar ab: 01/06/2014
- Datum verfügbar bis: 31/12/2019
- Weitere Informationen: Available 1st and 3rd Sundays in the month only.
- Kategorie des Aktivitäten: Routen und Besichtigungen. Städte
- Für wen?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Veranstalter: Turismo & Eventos - Iniciativas el Gigante
Vom Anbieter bereitgestellte Information
Ruano House @TurismoGigante