125 km of experiences : 4 hours unforgettable
From 1993, Rutas Turisticas 4x4® offers you enjoyable and adventure routes by Protected Natural Areas, different routes across old paths that connected their people. We suggest you a visit to the Saja-Besaya Natural Park, origin of the first TV reports “The Man and Earth”, 180,000 hz, where wildlife shine with their own light. From Torrelavega we will travel by lush forests Cabuerniga Valley, with oaks, beechs and ancient chestnuts, where the eagles and deers, that live in freedom will be our companions.
We will arrive until the top of the Cantabria’s Mountains and High Campoo, we walked by Argueso Castle and we will visit the birth of the Ebro River, stunning grasslands and beautiful views places, to the mountain pass of Palombera and Collado de Sejos, ancestral place and deers sanctuary where tudanco cattle lives together in harmony. We will return by the Saja Valley to the start. The route will pass through several different ecosystems that keep the history and traditional culture, and we will be able discover the life in the mountains and emblematic places as Collado de Sejos or Barcena Mayor, a village in the 18 th Century, declarated a National Artistic Monument Village.
Personalized service to suit the client. Departures at 10.00 hours and 16.00 hours all days. Routes half-day ( 3-4 hours) or full day (7-8 hours), suitable for the whole family and for all ages.
It includes modern 4x4 vehicle and native experienced driver guide.
- Preis: 60€ pro Person (einschl. Steuern)
- Aktivitäten in folgenden Sprachen verfügbar: Spanisch.Englisch
- Dauer: 4 Stunden
- Datum verfügbar ab: 27/03/2014
- Datum verfügbar bis: 30/12/2019
- Weitere Informationen: 365 days at your service and all kinds of climatology.
- Kategorie des Aktivitäten: Routen und Besichtigungen. Natur. Sport und Abenteuer. Multiabenteuer. Natur
- Für wen?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Veranstalter: Rutas Turisticas 4x4 ®
Vom Anbieter bereitgestellte Information
An unforgettable experience.
Excursions to Natural Parks
You can discover old roads.