Barcelona Evening Luxury Tour & Magic Fountain
The experience starts at 8 pm in the upper part of Passeig de Gràcia, one of Barcelona’s most emblematic streets. This is the perfect starting point to walk and admire Barcelona’s finest modernist buildings, gathered along this avenue. Learn all about the history of the city while strolling around La Pedrera, Casa Batlló or Casa Amatller.
Jump into a luxury open roof Mercedes minibus, an ideal option to get captivated by the warm Mediterranean nights. While traveling, relish at how the guide uncovers the history of the landmarks along the way and the many secrets that Barcelona keeps to itself. Discover Barcelona at night riding along the sea front, see the Columbus Monument (located at the end of La Rambla and dating back to 1888, the year of the Universal Exhibition) and ride up to Montjuic hill. The nocturnal illumination gives the city an intriguing touch worth discovering!
Montjuic has countless viewing sports, offering some of the best panoramic views of the city. Having the city at your feet, this is a perfect spot for a great picture! On the way down from the Montjuic mountain, stop at its emblematic Magic Fountain. Have some time off the bus to enjoy the outstanding show, a spectacle that combines color, light, motion, music and water acrobatics into a unique and emotional performance.
Our final stop is the Ciutat Vella, the popular Old City of Barcelona. Stroll along narrow streets and have a beer or soft drink in this authentic neighborhood with a fun local ambiance. The perfect ending to a perfect night time ride!
- 2 ½ hour sightseeing night experience.
- Small groups limited to 19 people tops for a personalized experience.
- A glimpse of the lights and shades of Barcelona’s most emblematic landmarks.
- A passionate tour guide to make the most of your experience!
- Tips (optional)
- Food or beverages not included in the description
- Hotel pick up or transfer
- Preis: 44€ pro Person (einschl. Steuern)
- Aktivitäten in folgenden Sprachen verfügbar: Englisch
- Dauer: 2 Stunden, 30 Minuten
- Datum verfügbar ab: 24/08/2017
- Datum verfügbar bis: 31/12/2020
- Weitere Informationen: Low season: 01.11.17-23.03.18/01.11.18-31.12.18 – Thursday, Friday , Saturday High season: 24.03.18 – 31.10.18 - Daily except Monday & Tuesday Duration: 2h30' Departure 20:00h (19:00 in low season) Meeting point: We Boutique Passeig de Gracià - Passatge de la concepció, 7. Please, be at the starting point 15’ minutes before the start of the tour. - Please note that the schedule and frequencies of the Magic Fountain change depending on the season.
- Kategorie des Aktivitäten: Routen und Besichtigungen. Städte
- Für wen?: LGBT. Senior. Adults without children. Families. Young people
- Veranstalter: We Barcelona
Vom Anbieter bereitgestellte Information
Monjuic's Magical Foutain
Luxury Cabrio Minibus