Ecological banana plantation in "El rincon de la Palma"
The guesthouse "El Rincón" is located in the heart of the island. The traditional house structure will remind you of the colonial past, and all details are thought in order to make you feel in your own house.
Built 200 years ago in the middle of remaining of volcano lavas, the house is in line with this environment and every corner is playing with the different lights that the location offers.
The culture of bananas is very important in our land. The climate and the geographical situation, plus the way of taking care of the plantation, makes the banana culture be a single and quality product with the unique label: "Plátano de Canarias".
During your stay, if interested, you would be able to visit the banana field, with the owner Jose Agustin, and therefore learn everything you always wanted to know about this so rich culture, for instance the different steps to proceed, how and when to water, as well as information about the commercialization and the export. In a nutshell, all related to the banana culture. Last but not least a part from tasting the delicious bananas, you will be able to participate in some tasks for the well growing of the plant.
- Preis: 75€ pro Person (einschl. Steuern)
- Aktivitäten in folgenden Sprachen verfügbar: Spanisch
Llanos de Aridane, Los (La Palma)
- Dauer: 3 Tage, 2 Stunden,
- Datum verfügbar ab: 01/01/2014
- Datum verfügbar bis: 31/12/2019
- Weitere Informationen: You can enjoy the experience during the whole year, whenever the weather will be good enough and according to the availability. The transport will not be included as the field is located in the locality nearby.
- Kategorie des Aktivitäten: Kultur und Traditionen. Natur. Ökotourismus
- Für wen?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Veranstalter: Casa Rural El Rincón
Vom Anbieter bereitgestellte Information
"El rincón de La Palma"
Unternehmungen, die Sie ebenfalls interessieren könnten
10€ pro Person (einschl. Steuern)
In Sierra Morena, im Herzen der bevölkerungsreichsten ... (+Mehr)
Villanueva de Córdoba