Northern Route stage 21: La Isla - Sebrayo
Puerto de Lastres
Denne etape passerer...
La Isla, Güeñu, Colunga, Pernús, La Llera, La Vega, Sebrayo
- Rute tilhørende:
- The Way of Saint James
- Turens navn:
- Northern Route
- 14,8 Km
- 3,35. Bicycle
- Flora, fauna og opdyrkede afgrøder
- Valleys of the inland marine environment. Special features are particularly the "porreos", which is the name given to areas of land reclaimed from the sea and which are home to extremely interesting sub-halophile meadows with channels and pools. Nearly one hundred species of water birds have been identified, from to a total of 16 families.
- Traditional crafts include the work in jet, and gold, jewellery, wood, pottery, textiles, leather and leather goods, stone and quarrying, and ornamental articles.
- Gastronomi og desserter
- The local specialities are fabada con compangu (bean stew with smoked meats); pote asturiano (a hearty soup); bean stew with clams, limpets or shellfish; fish and limpet soups. Desserts include rice pudding, apple tart, Villaviciosa tart, and home-made confectionery: jams, sweets, nougat and so on.
- La Ballera rest area, El Puntal rest area.