Church of Santa María de la Plaza
Only the Romanesque apse still remains from the parish church of Santa María consecrated by the Bishop of Santiago, Diego Gelmírez, in 1108, as it was almost completely rebuilt in the 16th century. It conserves the 17th-century Baroque image of the Virgin of La Asunción, from the Castilian School.
- Bygning: Church
- Stilperiode: Romanesque
- Historisk periode: 16th century
Fra Mandag til LørdagFra 10:00 til 13:30 Fra 17:00 til 20:00
Helligdage og SøndagFra 10:00 til 13:30
- Gratis entré