Royal Cloth Factory of Charles III
The name of this garden comes from the unusual round building in which cloth was made for military uniforms. It was completed in 1783, but the area outside did not become a garden until 1815, when the property was acquired by the Cabañas family. The design comprises by orderly groups of box hedges, and a summerhouse in the centre with an arbour covered by climbing plants. On one side, there is a long gallery formed by clipped cypress arches that open up to afford magnificent views over the Tajuña River.
- Fra 01 jun til 14 jun
FredagFra 17:00 til 20:00
Fra Lørdag til SøndagFra 11:30 til 14:30 Fra 17:00 til 20:00
- Fra 15 jun til 31 aug
Fra Tirsdag til TorsdagFra 11:30 til 14:30
Fra Fredag til SøndagFra 11:30 til 14:30 Fra 17:00 til 20:00
Only the exterior can be visited.
- Standard: 2€