Madrid Book Fair
Every spring the Madrid Book Fair is one of the main cultural events for lovers of books and literature.
It first took place in 1933. Today, the over 350 stalls set up along the Paseo de Carruajes avenue in Madrid's Retiro park not only offer the public the chance to discover the latest literary offerings, but also to meet their favourite writers. Every day, the bookshops and publishing companies organise book-signing sessions featuring the most popular authors. What's more, you'll find all kinds of books arranged on the different stands, which you can buy at a very attractive discount.
- Dato: Fra 31-05-2019 til 16-06-2019
Plaza de la Independencia, 7
28001. Madrid (Madrid Region)
Åbningstider og priser
- Fra 31-05-2019 til 16-06-2019
- Helligdage Fra 10:00 til 14:30 Fra 17:00 til 21:30
* Disse oplysninger kan ændres uden forudgående varsel
Vis på kort
HVAD SKAL DU LAVE I SPANIEN? BESTIL DIN AKTIVITET HER
- Travel by high speed train from Madrid to enjoy a ...(+Se mere)
- Explore with an official guide the Mosque of Cordoba. ...(+Se mere)