Sailing trough the river of Bilbao y Rioja Wine Tasting
An unforgettable journey through the history, tradition and Bilbao’s urban revolution.
You will be picked up at your hotel at the agreed time. After a short trip of approx. 20 minutes you will arrive at the Marina of the beautiful town of Getxo.
You will embark on a beautiful sailboat and you will start to discover the beautiful cliffs of the galea passing by beaches such as the one of Ereaga and Arrigunaga and seeing in the distance the Old Port of Algorta (Old Fishing
You will enter again in the estuary of Bilbao to pass by the Bridge of Bizkaia (Unesco) and thus to see the noble towns of Portugalete and Las Arenas and to head towards the Shipyards of Sestao and Aceria of Bizkaia.
Once back to the marina you will taste of a good local wine “Txakoli” or Pretigious rioja.
After disembarking and a short drive you will arrive at your hotel, airport or elsewhere, after enjoying one of the best plans that can be made in Bilbao.
Boat Rental ( sailboat Bavaria 30, year 2006 ) for maximun 5 people.
Price 97 Eurs per person (Min. 5 people = 485 Eurs).
Spanish and English explanations.
Transfer from Hotel to Marina Getxo Kaia and back.
Duration aprox.4 Hours
Timetable: To be Agreed
Morning: 10h to 14h Hours
Afternoon: 16h to 20h Hours
- Price: €97 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
Bilbao (Vizcaya - Bizkaia)
Getxo (Vizcaya - Bizkaia)
- Duration: 4 Hours
- Date available from: 06/06/2017
- Date available to: 23/06/2019
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits. The great outdoors. In the city. Gastronomy. Wine tourism. Water sports
- Who is it for?: LGBT. Senior. Adults without children. Families. Young people
- Organising company: Sailing and Wine
Information oplyst af leverandøren
Bridge of Bizkaia (Unesco)
Rioja Wine Tasting
Coast of Bilbao
Estuary of Bilbao River
Sailing the Bilbao River.
Getxo Cruise Terminal.