Catholic Monarchs Tours
Guided tour within the Cathedral and Royal Chapel, two of the best examples of the gothic and renaissance style in Spain. Our official guides will go with and tell you the history from the moment of the reconquest of Granada by Isabel and Fernando.
You will be fascinated by the works of art shelted inside, such us the tombs of the Catholic Monarch and Juana of Castilla (The crazy) and Felipe I of Austria (The handsome) and the legacy donated by the queen Isabel of Castilla. We will visit charcoal store and the silk market.
- Price: €42 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
- Duration: 2 Hours
- Date available from: 27/11/2017
- Date available to: 30/04/2025
- Additional information: Visit available only saturdays. Except days 24 and 31 of december For groups to contact the agency
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits. In the city
- Who is it for?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Organising company: GRANADA TRAVEL CENTER
Information oplyst af leverandøren
Other activities you may find interesting
€540 per person (including taxes)
- Take a walk through the Judería de Córdoba and visit ... (+Se mere)