Wine Tasting in Ronda
Ronda is home to some fantastic wines. Join us and take a guided tour through the Slow Tourism philosophy along a local organic vineyard or visit the region’s most artistic winery. Here, you will enjoy different local wines, you will have the lunch with local, organic and seasonal product and the Slow Food tradition and you will be able to learn about their organic production and unearth the beautiful countryside. Of course these wines will be accompanied with a delicious, locally sourced meal. Make the most of these Mediterranean flavours and practise your Spanish with a friendly conversation over a glass of wine.
- Price: €55 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English.French
- Duration: 3 Hours
- Date available from: 08/04/2016
- Date available to: 01/12/2020
- Category of the activity: Gastronomy. Wine tourism
- Who is it for?: Young people. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Organising company: ENTRELENGUAS
Information oplyst af leverandøren
Other activities you may find interesting
€102.5 per person (including taxes)
At ‘La Quinta del Chocolatero’ we believe in the small, ... (+Se mere)
Barco de Ávila, El, ...