Kitesurfing Private Course in Tarifa
Don't wait any longer, come and enjoy a kitesurfing course with us in Tarifa!! It's really fun!
Our Private kitesurfing course, guarentee you a faster improvement, our kitesurfing instructor will be always by your side giving you personalized advice. Thanks to this course you will get the chance to enter on the water during the first day !!!!!
Kitesurfing isn't really hard to learn (from 8 years). In only few days you will master all the technics to become an authentic kitesurfer.
What you will learn in 2 days kitesurfing lesson :
Day 1 kitesurfing lesson : First contact
- Discovery of the kite area, and the wind,
- Learn the safety,
- How to set up your equipment,
- Launch and control a kite.
- First step on the water : Body drag,
Day 2 kitesurfing lesson: Let's go on the water
- Set up your kite in autonomy,
- Learn how to recover your board,
- Relaunch your kite from the water,
- First try with the board
Our kitesurfing courses inclued:
- the latest kitesurfing equipment,
- Certified instructor,
- Accident insurrance,
- Pictures of the day,
- Radio helmet (perfect to give you the advices when you are on the water).
Our kitesurfing lessons have place in the beautiful beach of Los Lances, an ideal spot (wide beaches, wind every day) to practice this sport.
- Price: €306 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English.French
- Duration: 2 Day, 6 Hours,
- Date available from: 23/02/2016
- Date available to: 31/10/2020
- Category of the activity: Sport and adventure. Kitesurf, Paddle Surf, Surf, Windsurf. Water sports
- Who is it for?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior
- Organising company: Addict Kite School Tarifa
Information oplyst af leverandøren
Kite control on the beach
Private kitesurfing lesson
Bring back the pictures of your lesson
The instructor with you on the water
Other activities you may find interesting
€210 per person (including taxes)
EXPERIENCE : The hotel is in a remote village far from ... (+Se mere)
Robledo de Chavela