Via ferrata of the Castellaso de Sesué
Vertical aerial tour, which runs across the S-SE face of the "Castellaso de Sesué" with spectacular views of the Benasque Valley, ending at the Sahún oriel.
Easy and safe climbing, where you can enjoy stunning views of Benasque Valley area from a privileged position.
• Skill level: Easy.
• Technical skills:
- Progressing in vertical terrain with the help of iron rungs.
- Long: 280 m.
- Height difference: 180 m.
• Duration: 3h
- Minimum age: 12 years.
- Good level of fitness.
- Not to suffer from vertigo, or have any problems with heights.
• The price includes:
- Certificated guide service.
- Free photos of the activity!!!
- Technical and safety equipment (harness, shock absorbing lanyard and helmet).
- Assistance and accident insurance.
- Price: €40 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English.French
Castejón de Sos (Huesca)
- Duration: 3 Hours
- Date available from: 20/12/2017
- Date available to: 31/05/2020
- Category of the activity: Sport and adventure. Climbing and mountaineering
- Who is it for?: Young people. Adults without children
- Organising company: TRYTON Guías Pirineo
Information oplyst af leverandøren
You will enjoy spectacular views.
A truly unique experience.
Easy and safe climbing.
Other activities you may find interesting
€10 per person (including taxes)
Get started in the amazing activity of hiking and ... (+Se mere)
Posada de Valdeón
€1,150 per person (including taxes)
Cycle from the ancient iron mines of Ojos Negros in ... (+Se mere)