BIKE SPAIN: Madrid, Toledo and Segovia by bike.
Our Madrid, Toledo and Segovia cycling tour gets you out of the city to experience the beauty of Madrid’s surroundings - the Monastery of El Paular, the Aqueduct of Segovia, the narrow and winding alleys of Toledo. We connect the most famous sites with narrow country roads, forestry paths and less-used roads, to create a tour that combines the best of both worlds within an hour’s drive of the Spanish capital.
• The UNESCO world heritage listed cities of Segovia and Toledo.
• The Sephardic museum and the Arab legacy in Toledo.
• The city of Madrid.
• The monastery of El Escorial.
• The scenic routes and cuisine.
• 6 nights accommodation the most central hotels in the cities and the most spectacular places in the countryside.
• Meals: all breakfasts and 5 lunches including wine.
• Bikes: state of the art SPECIALIZED touring bikes
• Bilingual guide(s)
• Support vehicle
• Transportation from rendezvous to final drop-off
• Gratuities for baggage, restaurants and hotel service.
• Bike Spain Tours handle bar bag, water bottle, luggage tags and a custom bike jersey, long zip.
• Travel insurance with medical assistance.
- Price: €1,950 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
San Lorenzo de El Escorial (Madrid)
Miraflores de la Sierra (Madrid)
- Duration: 7 Day
- Date available from: 11/03/2019
- Date available to: 15/12/2019
- Additional information: HOTEL LIST: La Muñequilla - Miraflores San Antonio el Real - Segovia Exe Victoria Palace - El Escorial Pintor el Greco - Toledo Petit Palace Lealtad (or similar) - Madrid
- Category of the activity: Sport and adventure. Cycle touring
- Who is it for?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Organising company: Bike Spain Tours
Information oplyst af leverandøren
country side, adventure, road biking
support vehcile, road biking, group
Segovia, Alcazar, Monument, Bicycle Tour
group, fun, segovia, smile
Chinchón, plaza mayor, group