Tours and luxury travels in 4x4 vehicles.
Rutas Turisticas 4x4® offers you a route inside the Europe’s Peaks. From sea level to the highest of the Cantabria’s Mountains. Giants landmarks that served as a reference to the ancient sailors crossing the Atlantic.
From Santillana del Mar (Cantabria), we will visit the San Vicente de la Barquera beaches,
historic landing of the first aircraft to cross from America to Europe “The Yellow Bird”. Later we will travel through the impressive Hermida Gorge and we will visit the Romanic Church of Santa Maria de Lebeña, we will arrive to Fuente De and we will know the wonderful cable railway.
Spectacular and steep road tracks in Espinama will see us climb to the Central Mountain inside the Europe’s Peaks. We will know the wintry where the famous picon cheese is matured and we will arrive to the Aliva Valleys, we will continue direction to the province of Asturias and we will descend to the unique villages of Sotres and Arenas de Cabrales. From there, we will return to starting point. A route full time of 280 kilometres. Personalized service to suit the client. Departures all days at 9.30 hours, suitable for the whole family and for all ages.
It includes modern 4x4 vehicle and native experienced driver guide.
- Price: €100 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
- Duration: 7 Hours
- Date available from: 01/04/2014
- Date available to: 31/12/2019
- Additional information: 365 days at your service.
- Category of the activity: Sport and adventure. Adventure sports. Nature
- Who is it for?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Organising company: Rutas Turisticas 4x4 ®
Information oplyst af leverandøren
50 different routes
Special Cantabria’s Mountains
Picos de Europa.
For all ages.
Departures every day.
Other activities you may find interesting
€78 per person (including taxes)
If you already have experience in this activity we give ... (+Se mere)
Santa Cruz de la Palma