Ecological banana plantation in "El rincon de la Palma"
The guesthouse "El Rincón" is located in the heart of the island. The traditional house structure will remind you of the colonial past, and all details are thought in order to make you feel in your own house.
Built 200 years ago in the middle of remaining of volcano lavas, the house is in line with this environment and every corner is playing with the different lights that the location offers.
The culture of bananas is very important in our land. The climate and the geographical situation, plus the way of taking care of the plantation, makes the banana culture be a single and quality product with the unique label: "Plátano de Canarias".
During your stay, if interested, you would be able to visit the banana field, with the owner Jose Agustin, and therefore learn everything you always wanted to know about this so rich culture, for instance the different steps to proceed, how and when to water, as well as information about the commercialization and the export. In a nutshell, all related to the banana culture. Last but not least a part from tasting the delicious bananas, you will be able to participate in some tasks for the well growing of the plant.
- Price: €75 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish
Llanos de Aridane, Los (La Palma)
- Duration: 3 Day, 2 Hours,
- Date available from: 01/01/2014
- Date available to: 31/12/2019
- Additional information: You can enjoy the experience during the whole year, whenever the weather will be good enough and according to the availability. The transport will not be included as the field is located in the locality nearby.
- Category of the activity: Culture and traditions. Nature. Ecotourism
- Who is it for?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Organising company: Casa Rural El Rincón
Information oplyst af leverandøren
"El rincón de La Palma"
Other activities you may find interesting
€405 per person (including taxes)
Discover the Galician trail of the Camino de Santiago ... (+Se mere)
Santiago de Compostela, ...
€20 per person (including taxes)
1. ... (+Se mere)
Illa de Arousa, A