Ruins of the Santo Domingo Monastery
Ruins of the Santo Domingo Convent
The convent, founded in 1281, belonged to the Dominican order. It is built in Gothic style. Of the church, only the sanctuary with five polygonal chapels is preserved. The body of the church was built in the 17th century and destroyed in the 19th century, as was the convent that housed the cloister and living areas. Part of the Neoclassical work, built to the designs of Álvarez Reguera, is preserved.
- 13th century
Only the exterior of the monument can be visited.