C/ Rúa Xaquín Lorenzo Fernández, 7
32003 Orense, Ourense (Galicia)
Church built in the high part of the city in the 14th century, in Gothic style. In 1929 it was moved to San Lázaro park. On the upper part of the façade a rose window stands out, the doorway is splayed, with a tripe archivolt. Inside, the roof is wooden, except in the main chapel covered with an ogive vault. Inside, a series of Gothic sarcophaguses are preserved.
- 建筑: Church
- 艺术时期: Gothic
- 历史时期: 14th century
Hours of worship.