It was founded in 1524 by Don Álvaro Pérez de Osorio and his wife, and has a masonry work facade. This is a lovely church with a single nave and a Mudéjar roof dating from the 16th century.
- 建筑: Church
- 艺术时期: Renaissance
- 历史时期: 16th century
- 从 周一 到 周日 从 10:00 到 12:30 从 16:00 到 19:00