Built on the remains of an 11th century structure
Temple erected in the 11th century of which only the crypt is conserved. This temple founded by Abad Oliba in 1038 still has its original Romanesque bell tower. A large stone cross that opens out into two apses on each wing and only one nave. The present work dates from the 18th century and is Neoclassic.
- 建筑: Cathedral
- 历史时期: 11th century
- 周边环境: Episcopal Museum
- 从 周一 到 周日 从 10:00 到 13:00 从 16:00 到 19:00
- 普通票: 免费参观