The church has an ellipsoidal plan, built by the architect Pedro Sánchez, since 1624 as a compliment to the Hospital de Portugueses, created by Felipe III in 1606. After the independence of Portugal, the name of the Church and Hospital changed to San Antonio de los Alemanes. The inside of the church has a roof with fresco paintings that depict themes relating to the life of San Antonio of Padua.The Portuguese sculptor Manuel Pereira collaborated in its decoration and the painters were of Italian origin, Vicente Carducho and Eugenio Cajés.
周边环境: San Plácido.
Calle Puebla 22
28004 Madrid (Madrid)http://www.esmadrid.com
Tour by prior appointment; call +34 915223774.
版权所有 Turespaña / Segittur © 2013
网站管理方： Sociedad Estatal para la Gestión de la Innovación y las Tecnologías Turísticas, S.A. (SEGITTUR)