SPAIN & FRANCE BORDERS; Trekking ORDESA and NÉOUVIELLE N.P.
This is a great opportunity to admire one of the most impressive landscapes of the Pyrenees. With very light backpacks, and concentrated on our path, we invite you to live an amazing hiking experience crossing mountain passes and deep valleys. Mountain lovers enjoy participating in this program that does not care about borders between Spain and France, and plays with the beauty of the vertical north face of Ordesa National Park. As always, we start with a visit to our San Sebastian and its gastronomic reputation.
. 7 nights at charming Hotels with breakfast included.
. A van or minibus; depending on the group size, for transfers and daily
assistance during the trip.
. An English speaking leading guide hiking with the participants
. All meals based on a previously fixed but varied menu
. “Txakolindegi” (Local winery) private and tasting visit.
. 24 hours assistance for any contingency may occur
. Bicycles rental.
- Price: €4,646 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
- Duration: 8 Day
- Date available from: 01/07/2017
- Date available to: 15/10/2018
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits. The great outdoors. Sport and adventure. Cycle touring. Nature. Hiking
- Who is it for?: Young people. Families. Senior. LGBT
- Organising company: BASQUELANDS WAY
ORDESA and NÉOUVIELLE N.P.