Cueva de los Verdes Express
Few experiences are often more interesting to a traveller, with regards to adventure and discovery, including access to a cave. Definitely a must! – go visit the Cueva de los Verdes and take a journey into the bowels of the earth.
The tour will teach you interesting details of volcanism, history of Lanzarote and of the old settlers used these caves. This stunning cavern is a section of one of the longest lava tubes in
the world, whose impossible shapes, ambient lights and wild nature will leave you speechless.
We also recommend a visit to Jameos del Agua, integrated within the same lava tube.
- Price: €20 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English.French.German
- Duration: 3 Hours
- Date available from: 31/10/2016
- Date available to: 31/10/2018
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits. The great outdoors. Sport and adventure. Adventure sports. Nature. Ecotourism
- Who is it for?: LGBT. Senior. Adults without children. Families. Young people
- Organising company: TOURISTTICKET
Other activities you may find interesting
€75 per person (including taxes)
The moon leaves mysterious shadows behind the palaces ... (+查看更多内容)