"PULPO A FEIRA" (GALICIAN STYLE OCTOPUS) WORKSHOP
“Pulpo a feira” (Galician style octopus) workshop
Galician style octopus is known as Polvo a feira in Galicia, one of the most famous dishes in traditional Galician cooking. We can say it’s a festive feast as it’s always present in parties, festivals and local festivities and always surrounded by the spectacle of as “pulpeiras”, women cooking and cutting the octopus. During this workshop you’ll learn everything about the octopus from the moment it’s caught until it’s served in the plate, and more importantly how to prepare it and how to cook it to reach the perfect consistency.
- Demonstration class of 2h30-3 hours
- Cooking and its distinctive features
Minimum group size 10 people, for smaller groups contact us by e-mail or phone.
- Price: €30 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English.German
Santiago de Compostela (A Coruña)
- Duration: 3 Hours
- Date available from: 29/01/2015
- Date available to: 31/12/2017
- Category of the activity: Gastronomy. Cookery courses
- Who is it for?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Organising company: GALICIAN ROOTS
PULPO A FEIRA