Astro Night - tour and observation in an astronomical view point on the island of La Palma.
Welcome to Astro nights! Finally, the Universe has become closer! This time we are planning to offer you for a couple of hours the opportunity to explore one of the best night skies. Amateur astronomers, sympathizers of the starry night or novices, all of you are invited to join us in an exciting journey through the stars of the Milky Way, constellations, Moon, planets, nebulae, distant galaxies and globular clusters... All these will be revealed to you by our passionate astronomers, assisted by powerful telescopes and eager to share with you their knowledge and experience... One of the astronomical viewpoints from the island will be our point of reference in our incursion stars: Mirador Llano de La Venta (East, alt. 1337m, 30 min from hotel), Mirador Llano del Jable o de Las Brujas (West, alt. 1345m, 30 min from hotel), Mirador Pico Cruz del Sur (central, alt. 2310m, close to ORM, 1 hr from hotel), Mirador Astronomico Volcan de San Antonio (South, alt. 634m, 30 min from hotel). During our tour you´ll have the opportunity to admire and catch in the photos the splendid sunset of the island.
The price includes:
- transportation by air-conditioned bus
- professional astronomer guide
- few telescopes (10” and 11”) and binoculars, according with the number of persons.
- hot drinks (chocolate or tea)
The price does not included:
The picnic meal which optional can be provided for 10 Euros/pax.
Bus transfer for a group of minimum 7 persons.
- Price: €32 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
Puntallana (La Palma)
Puntagorda (La Palma)
Garafía (La Palma)
Breña Baja (La Palma)
Breña Alta (La Palma)
- Duration: 3 Hours
- Date available from: 23/01/2014
- Date available to: 30/04/2018
- Additional information: The tour is organized anytime according to the requirement of the group and weather forecast. The hour to start in winter: 18.00hrs and in the summer: 19.00hrs. This activity is subject to weather conditions.
- Category of the activity: Nature. Ecotourism. Stargazing
- Who is it for?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior
- Organising company: ASTRO TRAVELS
Other activities you may find interesting
€405 per person (including taxes)
Discover the Galician trail of the Camino de Santiago ... (+查看更多内容)
Santiago de Compostela, ...
€23.75 per person (including taxes)
El Prat de Cabanes-Torreblanca’s Natural Park is an ... (+查看更多内容)