Wine Tour and Volcanic Experience in Gran Canaria
Our half day excursion will begin with a pleasant and informative walk through our Botanical Garden, located in Tafira, considered the largest in Spain. Our guide will introduce you about the excellence of the Canarian flora, its diversity and endemism.
Near the garden is the imposing volcano of 1 km. Of diameter, Bandama. Where we will have unique views. This area is famous not only for its volcanic soil but also for housing several wine cellars. If you wish, the guide will tell you where to buy local wine.
- Price: €30 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
Santa Brígida (Gran Canaria)
Palmas de Gran Canaria, Las (Gran Canaria)
- Duration: 4 Hours
- Date available from: 05/03/2018
- Date available to: 30/12/2018
- Additional information: No services on bankholidays. No services on Local festivities dates.
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits. The great outdoors. Gastronomy. Wine tourism. Nature. Observing nature and wildlife
- Who is it for?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Organising company: TRIP GRAN CANARIA
Cactus from the world
Other activities you may find interesting
€45 per person (including taxes)
- Travel by train from Madrid to enjoy a walking tour ... (+查看更多内容)
€110 per person (including taxes)
The Wolf, is credited as being predatory, social need, ... (+查看更多内容)