An Arab palace in the heart of Zaragoza.
It was built as a place of recreation and also served as a defensive building.
It is an 11th-century Arab castle palaceRemains of its fortified area are still preserved. It is a palace of quadrangular plan with rounded towers except for one of them, known as the Troubadour's Tower, which has a rectangular plan. The rooms are arranged around the courtyard, which is open to the sky. Its roofs, coffered ceilings and plasterwork decoration are some of its greatest charms. It is currently the headquarters of the Aragonese Parliament.
- Byggnad: Palace
- Konsthistorisk period: Arab
- Historisk period: 11th century
- Från apr 01 till okt 31
- Från Måndag till Söndag Från 10:00 till 14:00 Från 16:30 till 20:00
- Från nov 01 till mar 31
- Från Lördag till Onsdag Från 10:00 till 13:30 Från 16:00 till 18:00
- Fredag Från 16:00 till 18:00
- Ordinarie: 5€
- Reducerat: 1€
- Barn: Fritt inträde
- Grupper: 4€
- Fritt inträde