Los Vivero Palace
Palacio de los Vivero
Avenida Ramón y Cajal 1
47011 Valladolid (Castile-Leon)
Headquarters to the Provincial Historic Archives.
Provincial Historic Archive.
Built in the XV century in Gothic-Mudejar style.Property of the Pérez de Vivero family, viscounts of Altamira.In its Sala Rica the wedding of the Catholic Monarchs was held.It had two large towers that were demolished in 1471. The staircase is flamboyant like the main front with three-centred arch.The patio has two floors with eight-sided columns.The palace was also Headquarters to the Chancellor and today is the Provincial Historic Archive.
- Konsthistorisk period:
- Historisk period:
- 15th century
Guided tour. By prior appointment
Authorization and classification