This former collegiate church is Gothic in style. Today it is a sculpture museum. When Medina del Campo was Europe's leading wool trading centre, no merchant could seal a contract or deal until high mass, held on the balcony of the façade of Nuestra Señora del Pópulo Church, had finished.
- Byggnad: Collegiate church
- Konsthistorisk period: Renaissance
- Historisk period: 16th century
- Från Tisdag till Lördag 16:00
- Fredag, Lördag, Söndag 10:30
- Stängt: Monday
Guided tours to the Collegiate Church Tower.