Carranque Archaeological Park
Tillgänglighet. Miljöer och tjänster som finns tillgängliga i Spanien.
The Carranque Archaeological Park can be reached in under an hour by car from Madrid and Toledo. This Roman site dates from the 4th century AD and offers visitors a view of life at that time. This ancient village is situated on the banks of the River Guadarrama and is well worth a visit. Numerous archaeological remains have been found here, including coins, furniture, ceramic objects, engravings, tools and mosaics of an extraordinary quality, all of which attest to the splendour of this settlement.
There is also a visitors’ centre with model reconstructions which provides additional information.
- Byggnad: Archaeological site
- Konsthistorisk period: Classical-Roman
- Historisk period: Romanisation (A.D.)
- Från Onsdag till Fredag Från 09:30 till 14:00
- Helgdagar och Veckoslut Från 10:00 till 14:00
Guided tour. By prior appointment.
- Ordinarie: 5€
- Reducerat: 3€