Monastery of San Juan de los Reyes
Built to commemorate the victory at the Battle of Toro.
It was commissioned by the Catholic Monarchs in thanks for the victory at the Battle of Toro.
It has a single nave, with side chapels located between the buttresses. Of particular interest on the main façade are the chains of the freed prisoners. It has a late Gothic cloister and the ceiling on the second floor is in the Mudéjar style. Its church has a single nave with a stellar vault. Another highlight is the main chapel, which is decorated with the coats of arms of the Catholic Monarchs supported by a large eagles, ogee arches and the figures of saints.
- Byggnad: Monastery
- Konsthistorisk period: Mudejar
- Historisk period: 15th century
- Miljö: Cambrón door, Santa María La Blanca Synagogue
- Från mar 01 till okt 15
- Från Måndag till Söndag Från 10:00 till 18:45
- Från okt 16 till feb 28
- Från Måndag till Söndag Från 10:00 till 17:45
- Ordinarie: 2,50€
- Grupper: 2,20€
- Barn: Fritt inträde