Mora de Rubielos castle
A castle that watches the horizon.
It is situated on a hill in the Sierra de Gudar.
Its medieval surroundings are outstanding. Its construction began in the 14th century at the wish of the Hernández Heredia family It is in Gothic style, but its exterior has the severe air of a castle. The chapel is in one of its four towers. The four façades are different from one another. As for the rooms, they are arranged around an interior courtyard. In the rooms there are still the remains of doors, windows and tiles.
- Byggnad: Castle
- Konsthistorisk period: Gothic
- Historisk period: 14th century
- Från Måndag till Fredag Från 10:00 till 14:00 Från 17:00 till 19:30
- Lördag Från 10:00 till 14:00 Från 17:00 till 20:00
- Söndag Från 10:00 till 14:00
- Ordinarie: 2€
- Pensionärer: 1,50€