Church of Nuestra Señora de la Concepción
Church of La Concepción
The first parish church in Tenerife.
Its location was established by the governor El Adelantado after the celebration of the festivity of the Corpus in 1496. The original church underwent extensions and modifications in subsequent centuries. The most extensive reform was in the 18th century according to plans by the architect Diego Nicolás Eduardo. It was rebuilt in 1974. In 1948 it was declared a National Historic-Artistic Monument. It has three naves, semicircular arches, and Mudéjar-style coffering.
- Konsthistorisk period:
- Historisk period:
- 16th century
Från 10:00 till 14:00
Från Tisdag till Fredag
Från 10:00 till 17:00
Stängt: Sábado, Söndag, Helgdagar
Admission to the Torre de la Concepción tower + 1 religious building
5€ Admission to the Torre de la Concepción tower + all religious buildings
Guided visit around the historic site of San Cristóbal de la Laguna arranged by the tourist office.