The church is built in ashlar stonework with three naves covered by groin vaults. The choir stall is placed low, and at one end stands the tower, with three parts, also built of ashlar stonework. The main facade faces south and gives onto the square. It has two doors framed by columns and covered by two pediments. Construction was begun in 1533.
- Byggnad: Church
- Konsthistorisk period: Renaissance
- Historisk period: 16th century
Från Måndag till LördagFrån 11:00 till 14:00 Från 17:00 till 20:00
Från 11:00 till 14:00