San Isidro Chapel in San Andrés Church
Capilla de San Isidro en la Iglesia de San Andrés
The chapel is the only thing that remains of the church of San Andrés burnt in 1936. Built in the 17th century by the architect José de Villarreal to house the remains of San Isidro. Brick is the most widely used material, the corners are reinforced with stone columns, crowned with an entablature decorated with brackets.Outside there is a cupola, supported on an octagonal tambour, made of brick, decorated with vaulted niches that house the statues of the twelve Apostles and Four Evangelists.Recently restored by the architect Javier Vallés.
- Konsthistorisk period:
- Historisk period:
- Siglo XVII
- Capilla del Obispo (Chapel of the Bishop).
Från Måndag till Lördag
Från 09:00 till 13:00
Från 18:00 till 20:00