Built on the remains of an 11th century structure
Temple erected in the 11th century of which only the crypt is conserved. This temple founded by Abad Oliba in 1038 still has its original Romanesque bell tower. A large stone cross that opens out into two apses on each wing and only one nave. The present work dates from the 18th century and is Neoclassic.
- Byggnad: Cathedral
- Historisk period: 11th century
- Miljö: Episcopal Museum
- Från Måndag till Söndag Från 10:00 till 13:00 Från 16:00 till 19:00
- Ordinarie: Fritt inträde