The House of the Duke of Arco, Philip V's Head Huntsman and the Governor of El Pardo, is located in the vast royal hunting grounds around the Manzanares River, and was built in 1720. The garden today consists of four large terraces. Hedges and flowerbeds have recently been planted to help restore this garden –which is in the French style with Italian influences, and set in wild natural surroundings– to its original splendour.
- Från okt 01 till mar 31
- Från Måndag till Söndag Från 08:00 till 19:00
- Från apr 01 till sep 30
- Från Måndag till Söndag Från 08:00 till 20:00
- Fritt inträde